A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO TALENT MANAGEMENT
Why multiple Modules?
Each module a goal, a purpose. Each module can be easily turned on and off. Together they provide different solutions and a holistic view of each company challenges.
All modules include API connections, and can incorporate external data and send data to other software.
General Features of GFoundry Platform
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Multi tenant architecture
- Multi-Container (One single account with multiple sub-accounts; e.g. one Headquarter with multiples BU’s)
- Totally customizable & Multi-device: Web App, iOS and Android
- Totally integrable with other platforms (Slack, SAP, Microsoft Teams, Workday, Dropbox, Facebook, Gmail, Monday, Linkedin, Microsoft Power BI, and many others)
- Gamification Engine (badges, rankings, virtual Coins, points, multi-event triggers, digital vouchers, external API)
- Competency Mapping Engine
- Missions (Player Journeys)
- Sign-up via whitelist
- Single sign-on authentication (SAML, Active Directory, LDAP, Google, Linkedin)
- Fully segmentable by: Users, Tribes, Teams, Groups & Departments, Learn Content, Features & Modules
- Articles, news & Events
- Contact form
- Push notifications
GFoundry can integrate with your existing platforms such as ERP, business intelligence platforms, communication and chat apps, and more to import or export relevant data. You can make workflow automations using your favorite tech tools, from CRM’s to communication apps, to increase engagement and productivity throughout the year. Click to know more here.
GFoundry’s Cloud Architecture
GFoundry’s Cloud platform is built on a micro-services architecture, distributed in docker containers on top of a Kubernets cluster.
The infrastructure is implemented on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
If you need more information and details about each of the modules and functionalities, visit our help canter, available at this link.
Learn Module – The power of microlearning
Increase the effectiveness of your knowledge acquisition and align behaviours and content adoption.
With this module you can:
- Provide multiple challenges with many different subjects segmented by users, tribes, teams and groups
- Provide training & on-boarding content in Quiz, PDF, Video and others formats
- Promote incremental learning through multiple levels of difficulty
- Create visual and structured Learning Journeys
- Incorporate external content from others platforms
- Promote knowledge battles between users
- Reward participation and results
- Promote healthy competition using Gamification dynamics
- Manage training hours on platform, on other external platforms and in classroom
- Create and manage competency and skill mappings
- Possibility of organizing content by categories and sub categories
- Quiz Content: four game modes available: Classic, Genius, Ladder and Battle
- Digital certificates
- Content segmentation by users, groups or teams
- Possibility to add one or more PDF’s files
- Possibility to add Youtube videos
- Gamification Engine integration to boost enthusiasm and motivation
- Advanced and detailed statistics
- Visual customization for each learn content
- External content integration using API or embed content
- Competency and Skill mapping
- Free Curated Content ready to use!
1. Can I associate Learning Content to Competences and Skills?
Sure! GFoundry’s Competency Mapping Engine makes an automatic association of competences and skills to employees, based on the course and interactions in the Learn Module (courses you have completed, videos you have watched, quizzes you have completed, documents you have consulted);
The immediate perception of competence gaps is possible through interactive dashboards that are automatically updated.
2. Can I integrate this module with GFoundry Missions?
Yes! All content created with this module can be integrated with any mission. It can be used to give users learn content or other information during an onboarding journey, a learning journey or others.
3. Can I add all types of content & subjects into this module?
Of course you can!
- Corporate message (Mission vision, values)
- Human resources (Personal development, ethics and conformity, who´s who, induction)
- Quality and security (Security and emergency plan, compliance)
- Management (Leadership, Innovation, Project Management)
- Sales (New products, campaigns, competition
- Product training
- Re-skilling programes
- Up-skilling programes
- Technical training (Finance, marketing, IT)
- On-boarding (Who is Who, Mission, Vision & Values)
- Free Curated Content ready to use!
Engagement Thermometer – Pulse Surveys & Customised Assessments
GFoundry’s Engagement Thermometer helps your company understand how people feel.
This module is one of the 12 modules available in GFoundry. Being an extremely agile and highly automated tool, our clients can use this module for 2 major purposes (that can work simultaneously or not):
- Pulse Surveys;
- Customised Assessments.
With this module you can:
- Learn about key trends, sentiments and behaviour patterns across the company through continuous feedback from the entire community.
- Know exactly where your actions are having an effect and which areas and teams need your support.
- Get real-time insight regarding your company’s Organizational Climate and Engagement
- Have real-time access to 9 metrics and their evolution over time
- Have access to a set of recommendations for improvement, according to the weaknesses found
- Have an integrated vision of which employees are highly likely to leave the company
- Have access to your company’s eNPS
- Develop & manage your own Customised Assessments
- Customised Assessments
- Internal groups segmentation
- Several statistics in XLS format
- Automated question distribution system over time
- Dashboard for real-time data analysis and metrics evolution over time
- Over 130 questions in multiple languages, segmented by various metrics
Read more: The Engagement Thermometer in GFoundry
Market Module – Your market place for virtual coins exchange
The Market Module works as a store, where the company can offer many benefits and perks that employees can exchange with their virtual coins. Some examples of benefits can be vouchers, extra days of holidays or even contributions to social causes.
- Marketplace for coin exchange with categories and items
- Showcase prizes, create social awareness and promote partners
- Market management feature to externalize receive and deliver requests
1. What are virtual coins?
Virtual Coins represent the virtual currency that each employee has on the platform, which can be used in the Market Module. Virtual coins can also be used to access content and to buy quizzes helps.
2. How can users earn virtual coins?
In GFoundry, users can earn virtual coins with badges or with Vouchers.
Badges are an important element of our gamification engine that allows users to be awarded two very important elements: Points and Virtual Coins.
3. Can users earn virtual coins using Digital Vouchers?
Yes! It is also possible to integrate the virtual world with the organisation’s physical environment. Through Digital Vouchers, the company can distribute codes generated by the platform to various physical spaces, so that employees can exchange them for Virtual Coins.
4. What are “points” and what are they for?
In GFoundry, users can earn points with badges.
Points are used to position employees in Leaderboards. Leaderboards promote a healthy competitiveness between people and teams as they give visibility to who is leading the top of the rankings in certain areas, which may be linked to Training, Recognition, among other modules.
All these elements are part of the Gamification Engine of the GFoundry platform. Find out more here!
Comparisons Module – The power of crowdsourcing
This module is a Collective Insight Comparator, where you can give a voice to employees, suppliers, clients and consumers, for a better understanding of needs that should be incorporated into a new product, services and more.
You can compare items and take decisions based on collective choices, create market studies and promote collective choices.
Here’s a summary of the key features and functionalities of the Comparisons Module:
Creating Items: You can create items to compare by navigating to the “Comparisons” tab and choosing the “Comparisons Items” tab. You can add a title, description, and image to each item.
Creating new Cycles: You can define a new comparison cycle, specifying the time period during which users can vote. This is done through the “Comparisons Cycle” tab.
Editing a Cycle and Selecting Items: After creating a cycle, you can edit its settings and select the items you want to compare.
Results: You can view the results of the comparisons, seeing what items each user chose, and access a more detailed view if needed.
Frontend User Experience: Users can navigate to the comparisons page to see current comparison cycles, participate in them, choose between items, and view the ranking of items in relation to their vote.
Competitions – Gamify your world!
This module allow you to gamify your own data. You can create competitions for individuals or teams and put their performance into rankings, like a team sales in €, number of closed contracts, and much more.
GFoundry can integrate with your existing platforms, such as HR management, Sales automation, Marketing automation, and much more to import or export relevant data, automatically.
- External data integration via API or using XLS files
- Sync with GFoundry gamification engine
- Integrate with existing software
- Create various competitions with your data structure altering only the metrics
- Rankings by competition. Obtain and manage your data
Employee Evaluation and Careers Management
With this module it is possible to evaluate Objectives and Competencies. GFoundry platform allows you to create many assessment models to evaluate your employees’ performance:
- Top-Down Evaluation
- Management by Objectives (MBO)
- 360º Feedback and Evaluation
This module allows also to manage employee Goals, Potencial and theirs IDPs ((Individual Development Plans).
Performance & potential Evaluation Dashboard in backoffice
- User career management system;
- Professional categories, skillsets, skills evaluation scales and weights;
- Simultaneous evaluation cycles;
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals management;
- Succession Management;
- Mobility Management;
- Career expectations Management;
- Skills and Goals Evaluation;
- Appraisal responsibility delegation;
- Potential evaluation and Management (matrix 9-box);
- Logbook system with history, per employee;
- IDP’s Management (Individual Development Plans);
- Careers management, advanced dashboards with multiple filters;
- Individual archetypes (based in the performance information);
- Periodic touchpoints system to deliver quantitative evaluation and feedback.
The recognition module enables peer-to-peer recognition and positive feedback to improve Engagement, powered by GFoundry’s gamification engine.
With the GFoundry recognition module, you can endorse someone in your company in three possible ways:
- Public acknowledgment & Feedback: give a public recognition to a colleague associating a star badge with a review;
- Soft Skills Recognition: endorse my colleagues soft & emotional skills (these skill are made available according to client´s needs through the backend);
- Hard Skills Recognition: endorse my colleagues hard skills (each user will create their own hard skills).
- Recognition with stars & Reviews
- Endorsements by Soft skills
- Endorsements by Hard skills
1. How can I manage Hard skills?
Hard skills are the technicall skills of each employee/user.
Each hard skill is introduced by the user and can be endorsed by peers & managers using a simple button, as seen in the image.
Backoffice admins can’t manually add hardskills to a user.
2. Can I use the Market Module with a Recognition programe?
Yes. Associating the Market Module with a recognition programme can reinforce the effectiveness of actions through the provision of benefits and some privileges.
Virtual coins can be attributed to each user for certain actions or for the achievement of certain goals and objectives, leaving it literally in the hands of employees to exchange them for items available in the Marketplace module, which in this case means complements or prizes provided to employees, such as vouchers, extra days of holidays, leisure experiences, social responsibility actions such as donations or participation in charitable activities, among others that are already part of your organisation’s portfolio.
Please don’t forget: companies that invest intelligently in recognition programs have 5 times more ROI per employee!
3. Can I integrate this module with GFoundry Missions?
Yes! All the recognition processes that this module provide can be integrated with any mission.
4. Do I have access to usage data dashboards and other analytics?
Sure. Admins can access dashboards and other analytics, some of them in XLS format.
Innovation Module – Promote call to ideas participation and sharing
This module aims to promote call to ideas participation and sharing knowledge . You can give a voice to your employees promoting continuous sharing of ideas and feedback.
You be able to create an innovation ecosystem and transform creative ideas into business opportunities.
- 100% customizable innovation program management system
- Individual or co-creation ideas (multiple users)
- Multiple innovation cycles, limited in time
- Total segmentation of innovation cycles
- Community ideas voting system
- Voting system and idea management in backoffice with funnel system
- Ideas comments system
- Comment abuse reporting and moderation
1. Can you give some examples of innovation content examples?
- Product innovation management
- Business model innovation management
- Customer experience innovation management
- Open innovation challenges to solve humanitarian problems
2. Can I integrate Innovation Module in a mission?
Yes! Is one of the most interesting features: you can complement your journey asking user to create, vote or comment an idea, just to give some examples.
3. Can I add a banner and change the feel & look of my innovation challenges?
Of course you can! Here’s an example:
We can use this module to create multiple forms to generate new leads for your pipeline, manage claims, surveys, sales prospects and many more.
Examples of surveys that you can implement:
- Anonymous surveys
- Assessment surveys
- Sales prospect surveys
- Health & Wellbeing surveys
- Organizational climate surveys
- Recruitment referral programs (Read more here)
1. What types of forms can I create, and witch forms fields can I use?
You can create how many surveys you want, using this form fields:
- Text field
- Multiple choice
- GPS coordinates
- Image upload
- PDF file Upload (only web app)
2. Can I reward a user when he fills out a form?
Sure! You can reward your users in three distint moments: 1) when the contribution is inserted; 2) when the contribution is validated; 3) when the contribution match some criteria.
3. Can the forms be anonymous?
Yes. In this case you cannot know who answer what.
4. Can I integrate this forms with GFoundry Missions?
Yes! The forms created with this module can be integrated with any mission. They can be used to collect feedback or other information from the community during an onboarding journey, a learning journey or others.
Goals – OKRs
With Foundry, you can use OKRs goal-setting techniques & methodologies. It is a collaborative goal-setting tool used by teams and individuals to set challenging, ambitious goals with measurable results.
OKRs (Objectives Key Results) can enable teams to focus on the big and ambitious goals and accomplish more than the team thought was possible.
OKRs can help teams and individuals get outside of their comfort zones, prioritize work, and learn from both success and failure.
- OKRs and Initiatives
- Roadmap visualization
- Due dates
- Check-ins Reminders
- Statistics with filters
- KR’s progress Dashboards
- KR’s Activity Stream
- Personal Goals & challenges
- Profissional Goals & challenges
- Goals investments system
- Mass Goals & challenges management system
- Objectives and key results (OKR) goal-settings tools
Task management made simple with gamification! With this module you can eliminate manual tasks. Automate routine tasks so you can focus on the work that really matters!
- Plan tasks and monitor their progress
- Associate tasks to groups & teams automatically
- Take action on real world issues with digital journeys
- Compensate your employees for finishing tasks and for a job well done
- Integrate tasks with onboarding missions, learning journeys, innovation programs, and more!
1. How Tasks List & Tasks work?
A task list can have one or more tasks inside. To complete a task list, users need to complete all tasks inside that tasks list. We can reward users when they complete a unique task or when they complete task list.
2. How can I create rewards using tasks?
It’s very simple, you just need to create a new badge and then choose “Tasks” from the “Module” dropdown menu, in your backoffice.
Triggers that can be used with tasks Badges:
- Finish a specific Task
- Finish a specific Task List
- Finish any Task
- Finish any Task List
3. Can I segment tasks to a certain group of users?
Of course you can! To do that you just need to associate a group ou a Team to a Task List or to each tasks.
4. Can I use tasks in a mission?
Yes! Is one of the most interesting features: you can complement your journey with one or more tasks, and make people achieve things even in real world, like visit their new office, go get their new car, just to give some examples. Read more about GFoundry Missions here!
- Possibility to ask for feedback, and give feedback to one person or more;
- Automatic Reminders; Reminders can be resent on my sent requests;
- Capacity to share feedback with managers;
- Feedback with rating questions with several scales for evaluation;
- Request context of feedback request – When I ask for feedback I can describe the situation I want to give feedback on;
- Analytics: feedback indicators – one graph for quantity (nr. of feedbacks requested, sent, received and another graph with scores (only relative to questions with associated score) with filter by month/quarter/year;
- Comments on each feedback, allowing the exchange of ideas between who gave and who received feedback;
- Manager can ask for feedbacks about a specific employee;
- Multiple feedback forms, of several different types, easily configured in backoffice.
- Filters by person, date, among others;