Why GFoundry Modules?
At GFoundry, we work daily to update our tool to meet organization´s challenges with regards to human capital development. Our range of modules offer a diversity of tools to fulfil different requirements across corporate departments.
Each of our modules help solve one or more challenges in an organisation.
Each module can be connected independently but all of them communicate with one another so as to allow for an integrated and common strategy across the organisation.
All modules include API connections, and can incorporate external data and send data to other software.
Know more about GFoundry Modules
General Features of GFoundry Platform:
- Multi tenant architecture
- Multi-Container (One single account with multiple sub-accounts; e.g. one Headquarter with multiples BU’s)
- Totally customizable & Multi-device: Web App, iOS and Android
- Gamification Engine (badges, rankings, points, multi-event triggers, external API)
- Sign-up via whitelist
- Single sign-on authentication (SAML, Active Directory, LDAP, Google, Linkedin)
- User organisation by: Tribes, Teams, Groups & Departments
- Articles, news & Events
- Virtual Coins
- Users, Content, Features & Modules segmentation
- Contact form
- Push notifications
- Engagement Thermometer
- Missions (Player Journeys)
GFoundry’s Cloud Architecture
GFoundry’s Cloud platform is built on a micro-services architecture, distributed in docker containers on top of a Kubernets cluster.
The infrastructure is implemented on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Learn Module – The power of microlearning
GFoundry is the training solution for your employees.
Increase the effectiveness of your knowledge acquisition and align behaviours and content adoption.
With this module you can
- Provide multiple challenges with many different subjects and multiple players, tribes, teams and groups
- Provide training & on-boarding content in Quiz, PDF and Video format
- Promote incremental learning through multiple levels of difficulty
- Create visual and structured Learning Journeys
- Incorporate external content from others platforms
- Promote knowledge battles between users
- Reward participation and results
- Promote healthy competition using Gamification dynamics
Add content to your courses from other platforms!
The GFoundry platform allows single sign-on solutions, and integrations of content from other platforms or the more integrated management of actions by other LMS’s:
- Four quizes game modes: classic, genius, leader and Battle
- Gamification Engine to boost enthusiasm and motivation
- Learning Courses and digital Certificates
- Categories a Subcategories
- Adicional PDF’s & Vídeos
- Detailed statistics
- External content integration
- Content segmentation
- Free Curated Content ready to use!
Your Own Contents
GFoundry is the motivation and training solution for your employees
Corporate and Marketing Message
Mission, Vision, Values
Personal Development, Ethics and Compliance, Who is Who, Welcome Kit, Team Building
Quality and Safety
Safety and Emergency Plan, Corporate Health and Safety
Leadership, Innovation, Project Management
New products, Campaigns, Competition
Finance, Statistics, Marketing, Technology
Several learning formats: Quiz, Video, PDF
Multiple learning formats to flash your contents
Make Quiz’s with Text, Image And Audio
Use free text, image and audio to enhance the quality of your quiz contents.
Add documents in PDF format to each training module
Add videos to your training modules and increase the learning experience.
You can embed external content or make links to other platforms.
Engagement levels must be measured!
GFoundry’s Engagement Thermometer helps your company understand how people feel about 9 different metrics, and if they really feel … happy.
Know your employees better!
GFoundry’s engagement thermometer allows you to learn about key trends, sentiments and behaviour patterns across the company through continuous feedback from the entire community.
Know exactly where your actions are having an effect and which areas and teams need your support.
With this module you can:
- Get real-time insight regarding your company’s Organizational Climate and Engagement
- Have real-time access to 9 metrics and their evolution over time
- Have access to a set of recommendations for improvement, according to the weaknesses found
- Have an integrated vision of which employees are highly likely to leave the company
- Have access to your company’s eNPS
- Internal groups segmentation
- Automated question distribution system over time
- Dashboard for real-time data analysis and metrics evolution over time
- Over 100 questions in multiple languages, segmented by various metrics
Market Module – Your market place for coin exchange
A rewarding company culture is one that recognizes employees when they exceed expectations or go above and beyond.
Market place of prizes
Showcase your prizes, create social awareness and promote partners items
Reporting & logistics
Create a manager to receive and deliver requests
- Marketplace for coin exchange with categories and items
- Showcase prizes, create social awareness and promote partners
- Market management feature to externalize receive and deliver requests
Compararisons Module – The power of crowdsourcing
Compare, compare, compare! Confront products, take decisions based on collective choices, create market studies and promote collective choices!
Give voice to employees, suppliers, clientes and consumers , for a better understanding of needs that should be incorporated into a new product or service.
Stats & Reporting
Understand what was chosen and who chose, view rankings of each item in confrontation, validate your choices and decisions.
- Items comparison system
- Multiple and simultaneous comparison cycles
Machine Gaming – Gamify your world
Employees want to be pushed and challenged in the workplace so they can learn, grow, and evolve.
Integrate with your data!
Integrate completely with any software
Use your data for better business decisions
Create various competitions with your data structure altering only the metrics.
Continuous and real time measurements
Rankings by competition. Obtain and manage your data.
Read more: GFoundry Integration with other platforms
- External data integration via API or using XLS files
- Sync with GFoundry gamification engine
- Integrate with existing software
- Create various competitions with your data structure altering only the metrics
- Rankings by competition. Obtain and manage your data
Employee Evaluation and Careers Management
Create a simple and agile process
Insert your company Professional Careers, including the professional categories and weight for each skill.
Create multiple evaluation cycles, sequential or simultaneously per careers. Evaluate competences and objectives.
Promote a feedback culture
During an evaluation cycle, employees are invited justify their auto evalution following feedback and evaluation from their manager.
Which Employee Appraisal model can you implement with GFoundry?
GFoundry allows you to define several types of appraisal models to evaluate an employee’s performance:
- Top-down appraisal
- Management by objectives (MBO)
- 360 degree feedback
A Top-Down Appraisal is most common and involves an employee evaluation by a direct manager and is based on the completion of pre-set goals defined by management. Productivity, behaviour and goal completion can be measured. Outcomes of this method can be used for wage raise and promotions.
Management by Objectives (MBO)
Management by Objectives, also called MBO, involves management and employee collaboration in defining goals. Once goals have been set and agreed upon, management uses the outcomes to provide feedback.
Self-Assessment is a performance assessment made by the employee.
The employee will compare his actual performance to the goals that were set for him. Outcomes of this method are generally goal attainment, problem solving skills, communication skills and teamwork.
There is generally a professional development or growth plan developed by the employee that lists ways in which he plans to increase his or her performance. This may include additional training, education or higher productivity goals.
360 Degree Feedback
360 Degree Feedback includes feedback from piers, colleagues, management and even business partners and/or clientes.
Feedback is gathered from multiple perspectives, based on the relationship between both partes and can be used as a roadmap to develop the employee’s competencies and define goals.
This method is generally not linked to better pay or promotion. It is used mainly for self-development.
Full Reports & Dashboards
You can access to multiple real-time dashboards with multiple filters and download a complete & full reports in XLS files.
- User career management system;
- Professional categories, skillsets, skills evaluation scales and weights;
- Simultaneous evaluation cycles;
- Succession Management;
- Mobility Management;
- Career expectations Management;
- Skills and Goals Evaluation;
- Appraisal responsibility delegation;
- Potential evaluation and Management (matrix 9-box);
- Logbook system with history, per employee;
- PDP’s Management (Personal Development Plans);
- Careers management, advanced dashboards with multiple filters;
- Individual archetypes (based in the performance information);
- Periodic touchpoints system to deliver quantitative evaluation and feedback.
Encourage employees to celebrate each other with peer-to-peer recognition initiatives.
I thank you for…
Who do I want to publicly thank? Which attitude or behaviour must be endorsed? What feedback do I get?
What technical skills do I have? Which of my skills do others recognize? I will endorse others for their hard skills!
I Excel in…
Which behaviours do others recognize in me? Which soft skill do I endorse in my colleagues?
- Recognition with stars & Reviews
- Endorsements by Soft skills
- Endorsements by Hard skills
Innovation Module – Promote call to ideas participation and sharing
The best ideas are born from great collaborations. GFoundry celebrates collaboration, with a strong emphasis on working together to achieve success.
Give voice to your employees: promote continuous sharing of ideas and feedback
Create an innovation ecosystem
Transform creative ideas into business opportunities
The power of Crowdsourcing
Connect specialists, gather insights from multiple sources and promote knowledge inside your company
- 100% customizable innovation program management system
- Individual or co-creation ideas (multiple users)
- Multiple innovation cycles, limited in time
- Total segmentation of innovation cycles
- Community ideas voting system
- Voting system and idea management in backoffice with funnel system
- Ideas comments system
Contributions & Surveys Module
Various types of contributions & Surveys
Generate new leads for your pipeline, manage claims, surveys, etc
Various moments of interaction
Reward your users in 2 moments: 1) when the contribution is validated; 2) when the contribution is implemented.
Stimulate participation and include this best practice in the day to day of your company!
- Anonymous forms
- Multiple fields forms
- Assessment forms
- Sales prospect forms
- Organizational climate forms
A collaborative goal-setting tool used by teams and individuals to set challenging, ambitious goals with measurable results.
Which are my short term professional goals? And personal? Short term goals help me get closer to my long term goals!
Challenge my colleagues
Which challenges shall I set for my team? Do I accept the challenges I have received?
Am I willing to invest in my colleagues goals, do I believe in their capacity to deliver?
With GFoundry, you can use OKRs goal-setting techniques.
OKRs (Objectives Key Results) can enable teams to focus on the big and ambitious goals and accomplish more than the team thought was possible.
OKRs can help teams and individuals get outside of their comfort zones, prioritize work, and learn from both success and failure.
- OKRs and Initiatives
- Roadmap visualization
- Due dates
- Check-ins Reminders
- Statistics with filters
- KR’s progress Dashboards
- KR’s Activity Stream
- Personal Goals & challenges
- Profissional Goals & challenges
- Goals investments system
- Mass Goals & challenges management system
- Objectives and key results (OKR) goal-settings tools
Task management made simple with gamification
Eliminate manual tasks. Automate routine tasks so you can focus on the work that really matters!
- Plan tasks and monitor their progress
- Associate tasks to groups & teams automatically
- Take action on real world issues with digital journeys
- Compensate your employees for finishing tasks and for a job well done
- Integrate tasks with onboarding missions, learning journeys, innovation programs, and more!
A powerful feedback management tool.
- Possibility to ask for feedback, and give feedback to one person or more;
- Automatic Reminders; Reminders can be resent on my sent requests;
- Capacity to share feedback with managers;
- Feedback with rating questions with several scales for evaluation;
- Request context of feedback request – When I ask for feedback I can describe the situation I want to give feedback on;
- Analytics: feedback indicators – one graph for quantity (nr. of feedbacks requested, sent, received and another graph with scores (only relative to questions with associated score) with filter by month/quarter/year;
- Comments on each feedback, allowing the exchange of ideas between who gave and who received feedback;
- Manager can ask for feedbacks about a specific employee;
- Multiple feedback forms, of several different types, easily configured in backoffice.
- Filters by person, date, among others;