What is a GFoundry “mission”?
One mission is a structured path with a strong visual frame that can have one or more milestones to be completed, creating a Journey map.
Milestones are the steps that employees have to achieve in order to successfully complete a mission. Each step can be associated with a different image in which the position of the player is updated in the “path” to go.
Each step can have several Goals that have to be finalized for the step to be completed. With GFoundry missions, you can create your own paths incorporating any available module of the platform.
Create as many missions as you need!
All of these paths can be managed through GFoundry backoffice and all the mission’s analytics can be assessed by a set of reports that can be issued for this purpose.
You can create one mission for all your timeline or create several missions, one per week, for example.
Create a path that feed your needs!
Example from a possible new employee onboarding path using GFoundry:
- Company tour video visualization using Learn Module;
- Complete a “who-is-who” in the organization quiz challenge using Learn module;
- Check a set of processes using Tasks Module;
- Enter a Zoom call, using a link available in the Tasks Module;
- Submission of the employment contract using Feedback & Surveys Module, making this process much more agile and straightforward;
- Definition of professional goals for the short and long term using Goals Module
- Definition of the PDP (Personal Development Plan) discussed with the manager using Evaluation and Careers Module
Gamify your paths!
Gamification adds game mechanics, and layers it to existing digital experiences.
By applying the same principles that inspire people to play games – achievements, status, and rewards (virtual coins, points and badges) – your employees will put learning at the top of their list.
With GFoundry Gamification Engine you can reward your community by setting triggers, setup badges and all the gamification design for your project.
Monitor, Measure and Improve
Keeping up with trends and measuring some KPIs is essential for the success of an employee talent management.