Case 1: your organization want to use GFoundry generic App:
GFoundry solution has 3 apps, and users can use what they want and need: Web app (acessible via browser), Android app, iOS app.
Mobile apps with your feel&look and your content can be deployed using our generic GFoundry App, available on Google play (Android) and App Store (iOS):
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pt.questaocuriosa.gfoundry.app
- App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/pt/app/gfoundry/id1078199399
Regarding Web app, you configure the URL you want and then add a CNAME record pointing to prod.gfoundry.com .
Case 2: your organization already has an account in the stores, Private App Store and Google Play:
Mobile apps need to be deployed using the client accounts in the stores – Google Play (Android) and Private App Store (iOS).
iOS: for us to create your IOS build you have to send us the certificates and provision profiles so you can publish your build in your Private App store.
Note: Your organization can’t deploy an iOS app on the public App Store.
The Apple Developer Enterprise Program allows large organizations to develop and deploy proprietary, internal-use apps to their employees. This program is for specific use cases that require private distribution directly to employees using secure internal systems or through a Mobile Device Management solution. Click here for more information.
Android: for Android we will also send the build (.APK file) you to submit.
For both stores you will need:
- Slogan: (up to 30 characters)
- Title: (up to 30 characters)
- Short description: (up to 80 characters)
- Full Description: ((up to 4000 characters)
- Tags: (Android only)
- Screenshots of the app: screenshots of the app will also be needed in both versions: Android and iOS, in multiple resolutions. GFoundry developer team can help you with this.
- Launch icon: see above for more details
Client may give GFoundry management privileges so we can handle the management of the apps in your accounts – Apple & Google.
Case 3: your organization doesn’t has an account in Private App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Google) but you want to create both:
Regarding the two stores ecosystems:
Apple: typically, the most common account will be the “Apple Developer Enterprise Program”
Android: a “Google play developer account” should be created.